The Creed

The Creed has been formed. An eternal seal representing the might of the Alliance formed by the dedicated elite in the World of Warcraft.

10.12.04

Woohoo, an update!

Well last night was a blast, we had an interesting joint-raid along with another group of players, as well we took our movie-scene screenshots! I posted them in the photoalbum, however, we're going to need a US resident to submit them to the contest (Damn me being Canadian and all...). If you're from the US and woul be kind enough to submit them to the contest for us, drop me a line and I'll send you the high resolution ones. I also added another resource link, Allakhazam, which many people have been asking for.

See you in Azeroth!

1 Comments:

Blogger Jarl said...

I can submit them Gore.

December 10, 2004 at 8:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home